We were fortunate to be able to travel to Alaska. When we arrived, our friend took us to an overlook area where many of the mountain peaks were visible. It was a beautiful, clear day and the views were gorgeous.
I took many photos and when I looked at the images, I said to my friend, “It really doesn’t capture it, does it?” “No,” said my friend. “I stopped taking photos because they never capture it.”
Never captures it. What are some other things that are hard to describe or doesn’t really capture it?
- The color of something.
- The feeling of holding your child after they are born.
- Why something is funny.
- Seeing someone struggle with an injury or health issue.
- Meeting an old family member or friend.
- Baseball to someone from another country.
- Hearing the right quote, sermon, or words at the right time.
- A sunset.
- Waiting in line ————— forever.
- Watching someone help someone else.
What would you add to the list?