Remember a time when your kids or your siblings or your friend said, “That’s not fair.” It was usually related to something substantive like someone got a bigger piece of cake.
I was watching a news story on a child with cancer and thought that’s REALLY not fair. So what is really not fair?
- When your heat/air can’t be adjusted right or living under a bridge?
- In between seasons with your clothes or wearing the same clothes between washes?
- Having to untangle ear buds/jewelry or not having hands?
- Being tired of leftovers or being tired from not eating?
- Waiting in traffic or walking to work?
- Someone getting a bigger piece of cake.
You hit it right on target AGAIN!!! What is fair? The one word that I detest in advertising I see everywhere is “deserve”. We “deserve” the best, we “deserve” to be happy, we “deserve” nice furniture. How did we come to feel so entitled? That bigger piece of cake!!!
Dianne, appreciate you taking time to comment. Have a blessed Christmas!